Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density and social distancing. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- Where required, we will follow the six feet physical distance rule and provide Be Safe floor dots throughout the event space as reminders.
- We’ll monitor event capacity overall and in meeting rooms specifically.
- Directional signage will keep traffic flowing smoothly to avoid congestion or areas that could lead to close contact.
- Educational session areas will have safely distanced seating and increased cleaning protocols.
- Meeting rooms will be spacious – with physically distanced tables, plexi-glass dividers between advisors and suppliers and sanitizers available.
- Transportation will be via individual or small group vehicles.
- Networking activities will be selected for their ability to follow our safety standards.
- Meals will be enjoyed alfresco when possible.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Masks will be required as needed to follow state protocols. Where states do not require masks, usage will be recommended.
- Follow signage for safe physical distance.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- Sanitizer, tissues and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- Registration will be safely distanced.
- All attendees will receive a welcome kit at registration that includes masks, hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes and more.
- High touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and counter tops.
- Food and beverages will be safely packaged or distributed for minimal contact. And will be managed by trained staff wearing proper PPE. Seating will be physically distanced and outside when possible.
- Plexi-glass guards will be in high-interaction areas such as help desks and check-in/registration stations.
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
- We will follow approved health authority guidance on screening participants. This may include temperature checks and CDC approved Covid-19 screening.
- We have aligned with local departments on processes for safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
- Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided.
- Welcome packets will be delivered electronically to attendees before they arrive on site, explaining the specific safety and heathy precautions being implemented at the event.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.